Senate Committee on Transportation
NOTE: This is archived committee information from the 83rd Legislative Session.
Sam Houston Building, 450
Video/Audio — Archives
83rd Session Interim
83rd Regular Session
- May 17, 2013
- May 15, 2013
- May 13, 2013
- May 09, 2013 – audio only.
- May 08, 2013
- May 01, 2013 (Part I, Part II) – Part II: audio only.
- April 24, 2013 (Part I, Part II) – Part II: audio only.
- April 17, 2013 – audio only.
- April 11, 2013 – audio only.
- April 10, 2013 (Part I, Part II)
- April 03, 2013
- March 27, 2013
- March 20, 2013
- March 6, 2013
- February 20, 2013
- February 13, 2013
The following reports are available for download:
- Examine the anticipated impact increased oil and gas production will continue to have on roadways and bridges. Make recommendations to enhance the safety and infrastructure damaged by truck activity related to oil and gas exploration and production.
- Evaluate the Texas Department of Transportation and Metropolitan Planning Organization's progress on reducing congestion on the 100 Most Congested Roadway segments and make recommendations to advance the development of the remaining congestion relief projects.
- Evaluate Comprehensive Development Agreements (CDA) and Design/Build project delivery methods and make recommendations for their future role in reducing congestion and continuing the state's economic growth.
- Examine the implementation of SB 1792 (83R), which provides remedies for habitual violators of nonpayment of tolls and make recommendations for any legislation needed to improve, enhance, and/or complete implementation.
- Study and monitor the state's efforts to protect taxpayers from uninsured motorists. Make recommendations to improve compliance of maintaining motor vehicle liability insurance and registration.