Senate Committee on Intergovernmental Relations
NOTE: This is archived committee information from the 77th Legislative Session.
Frank L. Madla
Video/Audio — Archives
77th Session Interim
77th Regular Session
- May 11, 2001 [Part I , Part II, Part III ]
- May 9, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- May 8, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- May 3, 2001
- May 1, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- April 30, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- April 24, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- April 17, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- April 11, 2001 – (Audio Only)
- April 10, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- April 4, 2001 – (Audio Only)
- April 3, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- March 27, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- March 20, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- March 13, 2001
- March 6, 2001
- February 27, 2001 [ Part I, Part II ]
- February 20, 2001
- February 13, 2001
- January 30, 2001
- January 23, 2001
- Study the appropriateness of foreclosure and other powers granted to property owners' associations to enforce covenants.
- Examine current state law regarding the purposes, authority and duties of all special districts, including county development districts and fresh water supply districts. The Committee shall examine procedures by which districts are created and board members are selected, the authority to tax and issue bonds, and annexation and condemnation powers. The Committee shall assess the need for safeguards and accountability measures.
- Study the power of county officials to regulate growth and development in unincorporated areas, including housing development, subdivision regulation, water, and general health, welfare, and safety. The Committee shall study county ordinance authority and shall assess the effects of HB 1445, HB 3172, and SB 873, 77th Legislature.
- Study the availability and delivery of fire prevention and emergency medical services across the state. The Committee shall assess variances in service delivery and make recommendations to improve services.